Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

WAIMA TRIP

 Name: Jahkaya

Hi Aunty,


My whole class is going on a trip on Thursday and Friday to Waima forest and it's going to be dumb because they have to kaka in a toilet with no water and if they can't think of a better way of getting to sleep the teacher will give you something cold and freezing to give you a brain freeze and there's this boring thing called bush tucker witch is the teacher's mystery food which will be boring and they have to wake up early just to do boring stuff when we have all day and when they go for a swim the swimming whole cant fit everyone In It and the bombing space is too small and they will be walking a 6-foot track for two hours and the weather Is soo kaka and I don't want to get wet on the way there. But I think that staying home would be a great idea instead of sleeping on the cold hard ground and being cold. 



It's a dangerous place to be because there are always shootings in that forest and glass bottles and drugs. there are sharp objects in/on the ground like glass etc

I could be at home in my own bed instead of on the ground like an animal

 I should not be sleeping on the ground like an animal because I am not an animal and I don't want to be sleeping outside. It's going to be boring in that waima forest and all of the kids just argue and argue over everything like where they're going to sleep and who they're going to sleep next to.



I think you shouldn't let me go to survivor because I don't want to walk two hours to get to our destination and I don't want to be sleeping on the cold grass outside because I am not an animal and I don't want to get wet sleeping under a cold tarp outside. And I would be better off sleeping in my own bed at home and It's going to be boring because they have to do heaps of walking and I also don't enjoy going camping because I feel paru and there Are no showers out there and then I won't be having a shower for two days the more I think about not going the more I don't enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment